Summertime Coming to a Close with an Escape Room Near Me
It’s the most relaxing and exciting time of the year. You search for cool, refreshing ways to have fun and make lasting memories. Travel plans are made and trips are mapped out. Sadly, like all good things, they do eventually come to an end. School starts, college begins and work starts back up. That doesn’t mean your summer has to fade into the distance. Ending your summer with one last adventurous activity is one way to solve that. You, your friends and family should close out your summer with an Escape Room Near Me. Why would you do that? We’ll let Paranoia Quest show you.
Ways to Enjoy Your Last Summer Blow Out with an Escape Room Near Me
While an Escape Room Near Me is where you’ll end up, no summer blowout is complete without a day or week full of activities. What can you, your friends and family do to close out the summer fun? Here are ways to do just that.
- Amusement Parks – Nothing gets your adrenaline and excitement peaked like a roller coaster. With Six Flags Over Georgia within reach, this would be a no brainer. The parks become vacant during the fall and winter months so this is a perfect opportunity to seek one last roller coaster ride. If the roller coasters are not your style, we also recommend cooling off at White Water as well.
- Camping – The summer heat tends to let up towards the end of the July. That’s a great time to get out and soak up the outdoors. Stock up on s’mores, gather all the blankets, and break out the bug spray because camping is summertime must. Plus, if planned carefully, camping can be free of monetary commitments.
- Drive-In Movie – Watching a summer blockbuster under the starlight sky is the definition of summer. Cozying up under the night sky with your friends or family is a great way to close out your summer. It’s a wonderful follow up to your Escape Room Near Me
- Hiking – Another great outdoor activity to end your summer with is hiking! With so many trails throughout Georgia, it’s so easy to take on your hiking plans. Witnessing the breathtaking views and the smell of the pines should be motivation enough.
- Beach – The sand between your toes, sun caressing your skin and the sounds of water brushing the shoreline. There’s something about closing out the summer at the beach. It doesn’t have to be coastal, but more local. No matter the local beach, the result is the same: relaxed, sun soaked afternoon with the water not too far off. Plus, you can always cool off with an Escape Room Near Me shortly after your beach visit.
- Kayaking – A summertime favorite. Getting some sun and floating the river with friends is always a great time to be had. This outdoor activity does require a little bit of planning. You and your friends should bring along sunscreen, snacks and hats to double down on sun protection. The proper planning is all worth while after settling in on the river.
Escape Room Near Me and Your Last Summertime Adventure
An Escape Room Near Me helps cap off your summer seamlessly. At Paranoia Quest, we offer the perfect Summer Adventure for you and your family. With seven Escape Rooms available, there are plenty of options for you, your friends and family.
- Zombies – Are you a huge Walking Dead fan? Do your friends and family binge it like you do? Well we’ve got just the rooms for them. We offer Zombie Hour, Zombie Apocalypse and even a LIVE Zombie Experience. These rooms are stocked with brain busters. Each room is nothing less than challenging and is a great addition to your summer blowout.
- Adventure – Who wouldn’t want to tap into their own Indiana Jones story? The Escape Room Near Me, The Dig helps you lasso in the opportunity to do just that. You, your friends and family are crunched for time as you’re trying to escape a Central American mine shaft before local authorities stop you in your tracks.
- Investigative – Most everyone has fascination with shows that are focused on solving crimes and escaping in time. This time, it’s you and your team trying to escape authorities before it’s too late. In Jail Break, a guard in the jail you are being held in has taken your side. However, you only have one hour before the cameras restart. You can also tap into your inner detective and try out Murder Mystery. “A new state-of-the-art technology has been developed – The Dreamscape. You have been chosen to enter the Dreamscape of the victim and solve his mysterious murder. Can you and your team escape and solve the crime in time?
- Fantasy – Time has stood still in Wonderland. The magical clock has malfunctioned. Wonderland is frozen within time and has lost its morning, noon and night. With Alice nowhere to be found, it is now up to you and your team to get Wonderland back to working order. The thing is you must sneak into the clock tower quickly before Wonderland is stuck in this timeless world forever.
One Last Summer Blow Out with an Escape Room Near Me
Summer is for letting loose and enjoying what the summer has to offer. Outdoor activities are highly recommended before school and work take a toll on your free time. An Escape Room Near Me is a great way to end your summer. Let Paranoia Quest help you and your family make one last summer memory with an Escape Room Near Me. Contact Paranoia Quest today at 678-828-4410 for our Downtown Atlanta location or 678-288-6555 for out Buford location. You can also book rooms through our website by clicking here. Connect with us on Facebook to stay-up-to-date on our new escape rooms and more.