Frequently asked questions
How much is admission?
$28 per person any day
What are your hours of operations?
Tuesday-Thursday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
Friday: 10:00am – 12:00am
Saturday: 10:00am – 12:00am
Sunday: 10:00am – 9:00pm
See also our location page for hours and directions.
Where are you located?
Our Downtown Location Address:
72 Broad Street SW, Atlanta, GA. At the intersection of Broad Street SW and M.L.K Jr Dr SW. It’s 2 min away from 5 Points Marta Station and 5 min away from “Underground” Atlanta.
Our Northside Location Address:
3333 Buford Drive
Buford GA 30519
Located Between Cheescacake factory and Dicks Sporting goods store.
Please see our locations page for more information.
What is your refund policy?
There are no refunds; All sales are final. If you are not sure about date or time we suggest that you wait with completing your booking. Find out details for your group first and then make a booking. We can change your booking time or date 48 hours in advance.
What if we come late? Will you wait for us?
It will depend on:
- How late you are
- Are there other players signed up for the same time slot?
- Is there another game booked right after your game?
What will happen if I am late?
We will give you few options
- Join the game in progress
- Reschedule for another time slot during same day (if available)
Can I get a refund?
No. Due to the nature of our business, we do not offer refunds.
How scary Paranoia Quest Escape the room?
It’s not built to be scary, it’s built to challenge your thinking skills and for team building.
Some children might get scared for a moment at “Zombie Apocalypse”
Quest when they see our body props. “Murder Mystery” and “Area 51” is not scary at all.
Is there is any “live” Zombies in “Zombie Apocalypse” quest?
Yes, there are live actors.
How much time do we have to complete the mission?
You have 60 minutes.
Should we come in earlier?
Yes. 15-20 minutes earlier so you have enough time to park, find us, sign a waiver and listen to introduction.
How many people can be in my group?
For “Zombie Apocalypse” max 8.
For “Area 51” max 10.
For “Murder Mystery” max 12
For “Escape the room with a Zombie” max 8.
If I am by myself can I play?
You don’t want to play alone. It will be hard and not much fun. Find some friends or a time slot where other groups already signed up, and you can join them.
Can our group play just by ourselves?
Yes. If you have max amount of people or if you Make V.I.P booking
What is V.I.P booking?
V.I.P booking is when you have smaller group of people who you want to play with and you don’t want to have any strangers to join your group. In this case you buy out all remaining slots and we make it V.I.P so no one else can join you.
Will it be fun for adults?
Yes. Our quests geared more toward adults.
How do I purchase tickets?
You can purchase tickets online at www.paranoiaquest.com or call us (678) 828-4410. We accept all major cards
What rules must I follow while visiting Paranoia Quest?
We have a few ground rules, which must be followed at all times:
- Listen your Game Masters at all times
- Do not bring any weapons, alcoholic beverages, or pets onto the property
- Respect other customers and employees; no rude or lewd behavior.
- No smoking inside the facility.
- No flashlights, cell phones, food/drinks, purses/bags will be allowed inside.
- We have free lockers at our facility. All your belongings will be safely stored there.
Is Paranoia Quests wheelchair accessible?
Yes for “Murder Mystery” and “Area 51” quests. “Zombie Apocalypse” quest is located on the second floor and there is a lot of stairs so it’s not wheelchair accessible.
Is there is a dress code?
No. You can dress and wear anything you like.
Do I have to print out my coupon to bring with me?
Of course not. We are in the modern age. Just show the coupon on a smart phone.
Is there a different admission price for children?
How old do you have to be to participate?
Minimal age: 10 years old with parents, 14 without them.
Do you offer any birthday party specials?
Yes. If your birthday is during the week of your booking and you bringing 4 or more friends with you to celebrate. You’ll get free entry ticket and free unique puzzle box gift. ID proof will be required. This offer cannot be combined with any coupon, offer or other discount.
Do you offer group discounts?
Is there is any specials for corporate events?
Click here to see our Team Building page for more information
Will I have to sign a waiver?
Yes. Everyone who is 18 years and older will have to sign a waiver.
If you are younger your parents need to sign it.
How can I join the crew of Paranoia Quest?
Fill out employment application at https://www.paranoiaquest.com/application/
If you have any additional questions, call our office: 678-828-4410
Online Escape Rooms – Frequently asked questions
What is required to play this game?
- To play our hosted games, you’ll need WhatsApp and at least one person should have access to Facebook.
- We also recommend that your team has a video call set up and that you use a laptop to solve challenges.
How exactly is the game played?
- You, your team members and our host are all in one WhatsApp group.
- Our host will send messages to the group, including images, text, links and more.
- Visit websites, crack codes and once you know the answer, respond back into the WhatsApp Group.
- The host will inform you if it’s correct and will also provide you with hints when required.
Can I use Google or other websites to solve challenges?
- Absolutely, you won’t get far without your Googling skills.
- Get creative, as challenges require you to use social media, audio/video, Google Maps and much more!
Do I really need 2 to 6 people to play?
- We won’t stop you from playing alone or with more friends, but it’s probably less fun.
- In case you’ve got more than 6 people, we’d recommend booking multiple sessions. You can also make it a bit of a competition.
Is this suitable as a team building event?
- Yes, it totally is.
- Our games really focus on teamwork, so they are perfect for team building.
- We can also run multiple teams at the same time, just contact us for more information.
What if we haven’t finished in 60 minutes?
As with real escape rooms, once the clock stops ticking it’s game over.
Which days/times are available?
We’re pretty flexible in times. Use our booking tool to select a time that suits you or buy our self-guided game to play at a time that suits you.
Do I need to be an escape room expert?
- Our online escape rooms are fun for anyone, it doesn’t matter if you’ve played 0 or a 100 escape rooms before.
- Not an expert? Try our more casual game Time’s Ticking. Like a challenge? Go for Ben’s Big Heist or The Pegasus Project.
My business wants to work together, how do I get in touch?
We’re always open to new business opportunities. Email us and we’ll be in touch!
How do I share ideas for new games or provide feedback?
We’re delighted to hear about your ideas and feedback. Email us and we’ll be in touch!