Find Your Great Escape In Buford At An Escape Room
Let’s face it: We all need an escape from our routines. Though a tropical cruise or a European getaway are trips dreams are made of, you can find an escape right here in Buford. An escape room is the ideal centerpiece of the perfect girl’s night. If you and your girlfriends are one of the lucky few who escapes the room, you’ll find that there are plenty of options to cap off your night for a great escape in Buford, GA.
Activities For After Escaping The Room
It’s time to finally get that great escape in Buford. If you and your friends can pull together enough wit and creativity to escape the room, here are just a few fun things that you can do after the escape room in and around the Buford area:
- Hang out at the Mall of Georgia – The Mall of Georgia is open until 9 p.m., and you’ll find plenty to do while you’re there. If you need to get some shopping done, you’ll find everything you need at stores such as Abercrombie & Fitch, H&M, PacSun, Pottery Barn, Sephora and more. There’s also plenty of places to grab a snack or sit down and eat, including the Bourbon St. Cafe, Farmer’s Basket, Great Wraps Grill, Sarku Japan, Gelateria Italiana & Gourmet and much more. The Mall of Georgia is also a great spot to hang out at before or after you take part in an escape room at Paranoia Quest.
- Go to a Salon – If you’ve got a big night out planned at Paranoia Quest’s escape rooms, then take the girls to a salon to get your hair and nails done after. We say after because, if you get your nails done before, you’ll bite them right off when escaping the room. You’ll find plenty of salon options at the Mall of Georgia, including Avia Nails, Princeton Salon, Regis Hairstylists and Total Health Massage.
- Go See a Movie – If you want to go see a movie, then look no further than the Regal Cinemas, which boasts an IMAX screen and which is conveniently located in the Mall of Georgia. For some great preparation and training for your escape room, see a horror or suspense movie to see how they react when in tense situations.
- Have a Few Drinks – There are a number of bars in Buford worth checking out after your escape room. Head over to the Tannery Row Ale House if you’re in the mood for some wine. If you’d rather sample a few cocktails, head over to the Parma Tavern. There’s also 37 Main, which is known for its live music if you’re in for a little bit of dancing. If you’re hanging out at the Mall of Georgia, then there’s no reason to leave for drinks since you can grab a few beers at Marlow’s Tavern.
- Sing Some Karaoke – After visiting an escape room, you will have already seen each other in out-of-element situations. At a karaoke bar, everyone is out of their element, and that’s what we love about them. Want to spend the night singing your favorite songs with your best friends? Head over to the Karaoke Melody bar. Not only is there a great selection of songs to choose from, but the beverage menu is incredibly varied. Besides the typical liquors and beers, you can also enjoy soju, sake and even jello shots! The Pimenton Parrilla & Bar also offers karaoke.
Book At Paranoia Quest Today For A Great Escape In Buford
If you and your girlfriends are in need of a great escape in Buford, you won’t have much trouble finding it. One especially unique thing to do is to book an escape room at Paranoia Quest. Booking a time slot in one of our escape rooms can be a memorable cornerstone for a fantastic night out. Escape rooms are a blast, especially for birthday parties, and there are many themes to choose from. Visit us at Paranoia Quest at the Mall of Georgia to book an escape room today.